I decided to call my company KJ Nature Tour because I love nature. I organise Mahé tours, beach Bbq, discovering scenic views, historical places, medicinal plants and wild species in the woodland, all explained in my brochure.
Discover the undiscovered!
• Morne Seychellois 905 Metres – Splendid view with pitcher plant, tough 3-4 hrs
• Trois frères 669 Metres – Extensive view, with carnivorous plants, tough
• Morne Blanc 667 Metres – Endemic trees with view in the west coast, moderate 2-3 hrs
• Copolia Trail 497 Metres – Unique rock formation with medicinal and pitcher plant, moderate 2-3 hrs
• Mont Sebert 452 Metres – Unique rock formation with pitcher plant and endemic trees Moderate 3-4 hrs
• Signal Hill 417 Metres - Historical place and scenic view, Moderate 2hrs
• Dans Gallas 800 Metres – Extensive view, tough 3-4 hrs
• Anse Major 446 Metres - Moderate , complete in 3 hrs with scenic view
• Mare Aux Cochon - Historical place, impressive forest and adventurous tours, Moderate 4-5 hrs
• Roche Saudier - Mysterious place and unique rock formation, Moderate 2 hrs
• Dans Bernica - Moderate, Complete in 3 hrs with Jelly Fish Tree
• Spice Garden, Beach B.B.Q.
• Mission Lodge - Historical place with panoramic view, Moderate 15-20 minutes
• Salazie Trail - Moderate 3 hrs
• Cap Ternay Trail - Moderate 4-5 hrs
• Vacoa Trail - Modearte 45 minutes – 1 hr
• La Reserve Trail - Bird watching, Moderate 2 hrs
• Grand Anse waterfall - Biggest of Mahé, Moderate 2hrs 30minutes
• Ros Lepa – Rock with natural footprint and unique rock formation, Moderate 2hrs 30minutes
• Casse Dent – Impressive forest and big river, Moderate 2hrs 30minutes
All mountain tours inclusive of sandwiches, water, juice and fruits.