Seychelles’ warm hospitality was on display at the international airport, to welcome a group of 254 Chinese guests on board Air Seychelles’ chartered flight from Beijing, transiting via Abu Dhabi.
‘I am not a genius in anything but I am a hard worker and a born optimist’ says Joseph Albert, the Seychelles tourism personality
Mandy Bertin of the seychelles News Bureau writes:- I was always told by the elderly ones that the Higher Power sends light our way when we are on the verge of letting go, in ways that we do not expect.
Jazz in Seychelles is not dead after all.
Commuters have had a pleasant surprise boarding the Seychelles Public Transport Cooperation (SPTC) buses on Port Launay via Les Cannelles, Port Launay via La Misere, Baie Lazare via Takamaka and Glacis via Anse Etoile circular secondary routes.
On March 19, for the first time ever, Seychelles will honour its European roots and take part in ‘Goût de France/ Good France’ a French culinary event celebrated around the world.
by Bea Broda: Johannesburg, South Africa, February 17, 2015: Minister of Tourism of Seychelles, Alain St. Ange and President of ICTP, Geoffrey Lipman spoke on a panel at the IIPT World Symposium about Regional and Sectoral Perspectives Driving Peace through Tourism.
- Top Chinese marathoner promises to boost up Seychelles Eco-Friendly marathon
- Seychelles comes to Brunswick Australia
- Tourism through Culture is opening new avenues says Benjamine Rose, the PS for Culture of the Seychelles
- Seychelles heads to the ITB Tourism Trade Fair in Berlin
- Cruise Ship 'The World' will have a Seychelles port call souvenir placed alongside that from others ports
- Miss Seychelles MOU Signing
- Jazz makes a comeback on the local Seychelles scene
- China & Seychelles push for direct non-stop flights following CAISSA Meeting in Seychelles
- Seychelles on BBC2 on Wednesday in ‘Wanted in Paradise’ series
- South African Minister of Tourism visits Seychelles Stand during the “Meetings Africa Exhibition “in Sandton, Johannesburg