‘Let us stay connected within the ministry so that the spirit of togetherness remains,’ says Seychelles Minister St.Ange
The Minister for Tourism and Culture Alain St.Ange has urged members of the ministry’s management team to stay connected with their staff so as to ensure that the spirit of togetherness remains.
The children visiting their parents at the Montagne Poseé main prison in the Seychelles can now have a more conducive place with the opening of the playground, which is Miss Seychelles…another world 2015 Linne Freminot’s beauty with a purpose project.
Seychelles welcomed the largest floating book fair, the Logos Hope at Port Victoria during the last weekend, as it made its maiden voyage to the islands.
Tourism in Seychelles reaches new heights as October 2015 is recorded as a boom month for Seychelles
Tourism in Seychelles has become a success as never seen before. According to statistics, the month of October 2015 has become another record month for Seychelles tourism with a total number of 27,477 tourists landing on our shores which shows an increase of 18% over October 2014.
It was an all white affair at the launch party of Pangia Beach, held on Saturday 7th November 2015 at the perfect hour where guests could enjoy the stunning sceneries of Mahé and neighbouring islands.
The Minister for Tourism and Culture Alain St.Ange met some hoteliers on La Digue last week during the continuation of his door to door visits to tourism establishments in the country. Minister St.Ange was accompanied by the principal secretary for tourism Anne Lafortune.
- Takamaka wins first-ever Cultural District Award organised in Seychelles opening tourism to grass root communities
- OCEAN PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP IN PORT VICTORIA IN SEYCHELLES
- Ministers Alain St.Ange & Michael Benstrong call on the Seychellois youth to claim back the island's tourism industry
- Congratulations is in order for the Tourism Board says Minister on Seychelles being voted ‘Country Destination of the Year’
- HERITAGE FOUNDATION STAFF MEET WITH MINISTER RESPONSIBLE FOR TOURISM AND CULTURE AS MIERA SAVY IS APPOINTED AS THE NEW CEO
- Minister & Principal Secretaries of Ministry of Tourism and Culture of Seychelles signs book of condolence at French Embassy following terrorist attacks in Paris
- New Spanish Ambassador to Seychelles accredited
- Fish pond on La Digue helping to better understand as well as to promote the Seychelles underwater world
- Heritage field trip to the Vallée de Mai World Heritage Site on Praslin in the Seychelles
- Banyan Tree Seychelles and Kempinski Resort get certified as Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label products