The Seychelles trades attend 2015 Guangzhou International Travel Fair (GITF) - One of the biggest B2B fair in South China.
GITF is an annual event that is held in Guangzhou, this year the fair was being held from March 6-8 in China Import and Export Complex Zone C-Guangzhou.
The Seychelles Tourism Board has joined forces with Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles and island specialist tour operator Passion des îles to make Seychelles become more visible on the French market through a new campaign.
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa listed to feature on hotel classification programme pilot test in 2015
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is in the run to feature as one of the 50 hotels to be assessed under the pilot test for the hotel classification programme.
Seychelles Tourism zooming in on product says Minister St.Ange as newly trained sustainable Seychelles assessors receive certificates
‘To ensure neutrality, the assessor must declare any friend, family, business connection or any other conflict that he or she has to the enterprise. Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label staff reserve the right to select a different assessor if a conflict of interest is identified.’
Without moving so much as one footstep the throng of people that will come down for the 2015 edition of the Seychelles carnival, will get a glimpse of Spanish culture.
Seychelles will welcome Li Te Ve War, a musical show full of colours, at the International Conferences Centre of Seychelles - Victoria on the 20th and 21st March 2015 .
For the first time, Seychelles will witness a show grouping together on stage 80 artists comedians, dancers and singers both amateurs and professionals. Amongst them 5 who are very popular in the region namely; Linzy Bacbotte (Mauritius), Jaojoby Eusebe and Rajery (Madagascar), David Sicard (La Réunion) and Patrick Victor (Seychelles) in addition to that two children's choirs made up of Seychellois and Reunionnais will also be performing.
- An experience of a lifetime for the 2015 Miss Seychelles contestants
- Special Edition Business Magazine - Business Year Book 2015 publishes report by Alain St.Ange, Minister of Tourism of Seychelles that states that No island can be an island unto itself
- Seychelles holds first ever TripAdvisor certificate of excellence award ceremony
- Music Awards 2014 - Mampi live in Seychelles
- Seychelles brainstorms on the way forward for the Italian market
- New Seychellois lawyer is sworn in
- Caribbean Tourism Islands & Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands discuss a new level cooperation as Bahamas confirms it is looking at being present to fly its flag at the Seychelles carnival on the 24 April
- World Travel Awards 2015 could be staged in Seychelles on 26 June says Graham E. Cooke, President of the World Travel Group
- Tourism meeting in Morocco deemed a success as it brings like minded tourism personalities together
- Mauritius main daily newspaper commends the coming Indian Ocean Carnival in the Seychelles