What happens when the voice of one of the world’s most prestigious automobile brands drops in on one of the most desirable holiday destinations on earth?
A handful of Seychelles’ leading tourism players were keen to find out on Friday when they received Frank Gindler, the publisher and editor-in-chief of Porsche Club Life Magazine, in a VIP welcome to the islands.
North Island, Seychelles, December 2016 - National Geographic has unveiled the finalists for the 2017 World Legacy Awards, with North Island being listed in the Conserving the Natural World category, recognising outstanding support for the preservation and restoration of nature and the protection of rare and endangered species.
We must together continue to work as a country and as a people for us to protect our ocean because it is an important unique selling point for Seychelles.
Minister St.Ange said this while addressing guests at a gala dinner hosted at the Eden Bleu hotel as part of activities to celebrate the first Seychelles Ocean Festival held last Saturday.
Idyllic archipelago of 115 islands will continue to enchant Middle Eastern guests in 2017
The Seychelles Tourism Board Office in Dubai is delighted to confirm that visitor numbers from the GCC region have shown impressive year-on-year growth over the past 12 months.
International Civil Aviation Day should reaffirm the importance of air access and respect for workers in the islands Civil Aviation Authority
December 7th is the International Civil Aviation Day and for the mid-ocean islands of the Seychelles it should be a day to reaffirm the importance of air access. This day of recognition should also be a day for reflection on how we work as a country with the aim of showing greater respect for workers who make the island's Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority operate with success.
Qatar Airways Commercial Manager in Seychelles working for the arrival of first flight scheduled for 12 December
Qatar Airways will be starting flights to Seychelles effective 12th December and this afternoon the 5th December Eliel Zeitouni, the newly appointed Commercial Manager of the airline based in Seychelles paid a courtesy call on Minister Alain St.Ange, the island's Minister responsible for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine.
- ‘Seychelles’ tourism industry has always succeeded because of the blue economy'
- Air Seychelles aircraft Airbus A330-200, registered S7-ADB, today (5 December, 2016) sustained damage during ground handling at the “Charles de Gaulle” Airport in Paris
- Christine Barbier, Miss Seychelles 2016 heads to Washington DC for Miss World Pageant
- Hospitality staff get in-service training in the Seychelles
- PATA & SEYCHELLES DISCUSS COOPERATION IN THE WORLD OF TOURISM
- SEYCHELLES TOURISM PRESENT AT THE 29TH EDITION OF IBTM MICE TRADE FAIR IN BARCELONA
- AIR SEYCHELLES HOLDS MEDIA CONFERENCE IN SOUTH AFRICA AHEAD OF EXCITING LAUNCH OF DURBAN FLIGHTS
- Formula 1 Grand Prix - Seychelles Minister St.Ange appreciated witnessing the Rosberg win
- Seychelles Tourism Board hosts annual appreciation evening and awards ceremony in China
- Seychelles Minister meets Middle East Press at dedicated Seychelles Briefing