The Giant Land Tortoise 'PER KOBE' will lead Seychelles Carnaval International de Victoria says Minister St.Ange
In 1972 a giant land tortoise parade the streets of Victoria as part of the first carnival Seychelles ever organized.
Swaziland Cultural group have arrived in Seychelles to parade in the Seychelles carnival International de Victoria this Friday & Saturday
Swaziland brightly coloured traditional costumes and one of a kind performance will not come unnoticed in the 2015 Carnaval International de Victoria parade.
Royal Majesty Otumfuo, the King of the Ashanti from Ghana graces the 2015 edition of the Seychelles Carnaval International de Victoria with his presence
Among the many dignitaries gracing the fifth anniversary of the Seychelles Carnaval International de Victoria with their presence is the King of Ashanti Ghana, His Royal Majesty King Otumfuo Osei Tutu II.
Seychelles values the continued friendship of Zambia. This statement was echoed by Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister for Tourism and Culture during a courtesy call by Esther Banda , Deputy Minister for Tourism and Arts.
Minister St.Ange and Minister Morgan met with stakeholders to discuss the development & implementation of a cruise ship strategy
The Minister for Tourism and Culture, Mr Alain St.Ange and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Transport, Mr Joel Morgan met with representatives of the three DMCs namely, Mason's Travel, Creole Holidays and 7 South to discuss the development and implementation of a strategy for cruise tourism in Seychelles.
Since Sunday 19th April 2015, the Seychelles International airport had turned into a spectacular arena of International carnival and cultural delegations flocking in numbers to Seychelles to participate in fifth anniversary of the Seychelles Carnaval International de Victoria.
- Brazil – Momo King carnival group arrive in Seychelles for this weekend's Carnival International de Victoria
- SEYCHELLES TOURISM BOARD ATTEND GITF IN GUANGZHOU – CHINA
- Seychelles Tourism Board boosts the islands' visibility on the French market
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa listed to feature on hotel classification programme pilot test in 2015
- Seychelles Tourism zooming in on product says Minister St.Ange as newly trained sustainable Seychelles assessors receive certificates
- Seychelles carnival crowd can expect to be blown away by Spain’s La Tuna band
- Seychelles will welcome Li Te Ve War, a musical show full of colours, at the International Conferences Centre of Seychelles - Victoria on the 20th and 21st March 2015 .
- An experience of a lifetime for the 2015 Miss Seychelles contestants
- Special Edition Business Magazine - Business Year Book 2015 publishes report by Alain St.Ange, Minister of Tourism of Seychelles that states that No island can be an island unto itself
- Seychelles holds first ever TripAdvisor certificate of excellence award ceremony