Yesterday news broke about my resignation as Minister responsible for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine and as you must all realise this takes effect immediately.
Hospitality and Tourism Association of Seychelles meet islands Minister responsible for Tourism as 2016 comes to a close
The Board of Directors of the Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA) met on Friday morning the 23 December with Minister Alain St.Ange, the island's Minister responsible for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine at the Ministry's ESPACE Building Offices in Victoria.
Seychelles and Mauritius discuss extended air connectivity possibilities as Prime Minister Jugnaut and Minister St.Ange meet in Mauritius
Sir Anerood Jugnauth, the Prime Minister of Mauritius last week received Minister Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine at his offices in Port Louis Mauritius.
Tourism Marketing strategies for 2017 discussed Seychelles private sector trade and the island's Tourism Board
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) organised its end of year marketing meeting last week aimed at informing the representatives of the tourism trade on the various developments taking place on the key markets.
Qatar Airways Inaugural flight to Seychelles on Monday 12 December welcomed by the island's Minister Alain St.Ange
Qatar Airways has landed in Seychelles on Monday 12 December on what is the start of their seven weekly flights to the mid-ocean islands. After the four hours flight from Doha in Qatar, the airline was given a warm welcome inclusive of water jet salute.
- Seychelles rolls out red carpet for Porsche magazine
- NORTH ISLAND OF THE SEYCHELLES ANNOUNCED A FINALIST IN THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WORLD LEGACY AWARDS
- ‘Our ocean is a vital unique selling point for Seychelles,’ Minister St.Ange says
- The Seychelles Islands Surpass Visitor Arrival Numbers in 2016 from the GCC Region
- International Civil Aviation Day should reaffirm the importance of air access and respect for workers in the islands Civil Aviation Authority
- Qatar Airways Commercial Manager in Seychelles working for the arrival of first flight scheduled for 12 December
- ‘Seychelles’ tourism industry has always succeeded because of the blue economy'
- Air Seychelles aircraft Airbus A330-200, registered S7-ADB, today (5 December, 2016) sustained damage during ground handling at the “Charles de Gaulle” Airport in Paris
- Christine Barbier, Miss Seychelles 2016 heads to Washington DC for Miss World Pageant
- Hospitality staff get in-service training in the Seychelles