A responsible Government standing behind their cultural event alongside the People of the Seychelles
The sixth edition of the Carnaval International de Victoria was closed last Sunday after three days of fun where thousands were lined up in the streets of Victoria, the Capital of the Seychelles.
The Seychelles’ capital, Victoria, was dressed in all colours of the world on Saturday, as thousands lined the streets of Victoria from Bois de Rose Avenue to Palm Street, all the way to Manglier Street, cheering as the colourful floats of this sixth Carnaval International de Victoria snaked down.
And yes the began few minutes before 7pm in the heart of the Seychelles' capital, Victoria with a spicy fusion of Brazilian and Seychellois beats, with young dancers from both countries showcasing their dances.
Faouzia Vitry, the Conseilliere Regionale of Reunion Island and Sophie Jasmin, the Cultural Director of the island met this morning with Minister Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture.
After six years, the dream of uniting people through culture is becoming a reality, because when you believe in your people you can achieve greatness.
The Seychelles’ Tourism and Culture Minister Alain St.Ange said this at the press conference of the sixth Carnaval International de Victoria.
Local artist Michael Adams is perhaps best known for the vibrantly coloured, phantasmagorical paintings of his adopted islands which have earned him a longstanding international reputation.
- Big carnivals of the world arrive in Seychelles for upcoming Carnaval International de Victoria
- Praslin will get a taste of Carnaval following call by tourism trade and the Praslinois in general
- Africa lands in Seychelles for 2016 carnival starting this coming Friday
- Seychelles Tourism Office Abu Dhabi shines again
- Sweden artists have landed in Seychelles ahead of this weekend's carnival
- Carnival Workshop by Civil Society in Seychelles ahead of 22 April event set for Thursday 21st April 2016
- S.KOREAN ROYAL DANCE AND UNESCO HERITAGE DANCE AT THE CARNAVAL IN SEYCHELLES
- Sweden will again be flying their Swedish & SAMI Tribe flags at the Carnival in Seychelles next week with Sofia Jannock
- Carnivals of the world will rally in Seychelles and parade side by side in the Carnival of Carnivals on 22 April
- Seychelles Chamber of Commerce & Industry meet island's Minister responsible for Tourism & Culture