Seychelles average visitor’s daily spending from the Euro Zone increased by 15 % for the first quarter 2015.
Seychelles visitor expenditure survey recorded from those originating from the Euro Zone on a daily basis, indicated a significant increase of 15 % for the first quarter of 2015, this from an average daily spending of Rs 372rupees (1st Quarter 2014) to a daily spending of Rs570 in the first quarter of 2015.
'Moutya Festival' in Seychelles enjoys its 2nd Edition back at Anse Royale as island's Minister for Culture congratulates Seychelles Music Association
Thousands of people descended on Anse Royale during the weekend of the 4th and 5th July to celebrate the 2nd edition of the SeyMas (Seychelles Music Association) 'Moutya Festival'.
In 1996, after the shooting of DASTAK, a Hindu language Indian feature film directed by Mahesh Bhatt, starring Sushmita Sen in her debut film supported by Mukul Dev with Sharad Kapoor,
Seychelles Tourism Board forecast closing the year with 5 % growth of tourism arrival from European market.
"Europe‘s sign of positive growth for Seychelles is a clear indication that we should continue to invest and ensure we continue to be visible at all times to get our fair share of the cake" said benjamine Willemin, the Seychelles Tourism Board Director for Europe.
Seychelles Multi Sectoral Ministerial meeting creates spirit of openness between Public-Private sector partnership in island's tourism industry.
Vice President Danny Faure had called for members of Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA) and Seychelles of Chamber commerce and Industry (SCCI) to sit down with Joel Morgan, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Transport,
Seychelles Tourism Ambassador in Zambia had come out with such an amazing initiative, to propel the spirit of unity within Seychellois living abroad and promote the sense of patriotism among citizens in Diasporas.
- Seychelles Chamber of Commerce chips in with Miss Seychelles.. another world Beauty with a purpose project
- Seychelles has the right approach towards sustainable tourism, says its tourism minister.
- Bamboo Chalets… adding to the charm of La Digue island in the Seychelles
- Seychellois need to venture into other avenues in our tourism industry, says Minister St Ange
- Seychelles Tourism Board announces imminent international ‘My Seychelles Experience’ video competition with the prize of an all-inclusive, super VIP holiday in Seychelles.
- Seychelles Tourism Academy... a promise made and delivered
- Seychelles Tourism Board set to launch major ‘My Seychelles Experience’ International Video Competition
- Seychelles’ new music stadium gains funding for its first phase construction announcement made as three Ministers meet Performing & Visual Artists
- Hospitality management students from the Seychelles Tourism Academy on work attachment in Mauritius
- Tourism Minister St.Ange of the Seychelles says Best Indian Ocean Tourism Destination and Best Cruise Destination in the Indian Ocean is the result of safeguarding our environment as we placed our culture at the centre of our development