Twenty-two employees from the Constance Ephelia Seychelles graduated from the Bridging the Gap Through Holistic Training (BRIGHT) level one programme on Monday in a special ceremony held at the resort.
The BRIGHT programme is an initiative launched in 2010 by Constance Hotels and Resorts.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) took part once again in the Jeddah Intl Travel & Tourism 2017 (JTTX7) at the Jeddah Hilton from February 15-17.
The consumer event was attended by more than 25,000 visitors from Jeddah and more than 150 exhibitors from 22 countries. Saudi Arabia being one of the main markets of the destination in the region is an apt venue to hold such consumer fairs.
There are any numbers of reasons to feel lucky to live in New York City. One is being on location for the annual 3-day New York Times Travel Show, this year drawing a record number of participants: 9,253 from the travel industry and 20,846 consumers. Some 170 countries participated from A (Argentina) to Z (Zagreb), so you will understand the dilemma of picking just 10 client-pleasing takeaways, says Carla Hunt, from the Recommend Magazine, USA
The Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine Maurice Loustau-Lalanne has made a proposal for Mauritius to look at the possibility of having daily flights between the two islands.
This was during the courtesy call of the Mauritian Minister for Ocean Economy Marine Resources Fisheries and Shipping Remdut Koonjoo on Minister Loustau-Lalanne.
As part of its ongoing drive to raise its profile across social media platforms and fill the all-important knowledge gap about the islands, the Seychelles Tourism Board has launched a new blog: www.seychellesdiary.com
The new blog is designed to engage with readers and drive tourism business to the destination.
A total of 24,920 visitors arrived in Seychelles in January, showing an increase of 33% compared to the same period last year which was at 18,760.
According to the statistical bulletin released at the end of last month, by the National Bureau of Statistics, 93% of visitors in January were on holiday while 2% were on business or combining business with a holiday.
- Tourism minister commends Beau Vallon hoteliers for quality services and products
- Mason’s Travel named Seychelles’ best tour operator in Luxury Travel Guide 2017
- SEYCHELLES AT THE EMIRATES - ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB
- Tourism department meets commission agents to discuss new procedures and Code of Conduct
- Vice President Meriton and Minister Loustau-Lalanne meet tourism business operators on Praslin
- Seychelles Tourism Board reinforces its presence on the Turkish market
- New tourism minister visits tourism establishments on Praslin
- Salon des Vacances 2017, Brussels
- First sectoral committee meeting for 2017 chaired by new Vice president Vincent Meriton and the new Minister for Tourism, Civil, Aviation, Ports and Marine, Ambassador Maurice Loustau-Lalanne.
- STB Office Frankfurt Kicks Off 2017 with Triple Assault in German-speaking Countries.