In less than 10 minutes, one can reach Cerf island by boat. The fresh breeze from the ocean and the smell of the lush greenery blending with the tranquility of the island, give visitors the perfect welcome.
Minister Yariv Levin, the Minister of Tourism of Israel officially met with Minister Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture at the Knesset in Jerusalem on Wednesday the 29th July.
President Shimon Peres of Israel and Seychelles Minister St.Ange discussed cooperation between the Peres Center for Peace and the paradise islands of the Seychelles
The historic visit of Alain St.Ange, the Minister of Tourism & Culture of the Republic of Seychelles in Israel and the warm meeting with Shimon Peres has grabbed press attention the world over.
The owners and management teams of the six small hotels on Cerf island brought forth the challenges they face in the tourism industry to the Minister for Tourism and Culture Alain St.Ange during his recent visit there.
Seychelles tourism minister commends small hotels on Cerf island for their contribution to the industry
The Seychelles Minister for Tourism and Culture Alain St.Ange has commended the small hotels on Cerf island for responding to the call made by the country’s government for the Seychellois people to claim back their industry.
Former President of Israel, Mr Shimon Peres yesterday the 27th July welcomed Minister Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture at the Tel-Aviv Centre for the Peres & Associates and The Peres Centre for Peace.
- Ethiopian announces increase frequency to the Seychelles as Tourism Minister St.Ange boards their flight for a joint working visit to Israel
- Travelling exhibition showcasing Seychelles’ biodiversity opens in the Victoria capital
- La Digue Island says it is ready to receive its 15th August Celebrations
- Indian Community of Seychelles rally alongside the island's Tourism Ministry and the Indian High Commission for the coming Seychelles-India Day Celebrations and India Fest 2015
- Heliconia Grove gets certified as a Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label establishment
- ‘A good tourism industry is good for Seychelles’ says Minister St.Ange
- Seychelles tourism office in Middle East dubs its annual Iftar event as another feat
- Public urged to help in honouring past tourism players of Seychelles
- Seychelles Tourism Board and trade partners gear up for the upcoming South African road show
- Lindy Scheele continues to assemble elements of her forthcoming Seychellois Creole Touch Cookery book at a beach picnic and moutya at Chez Batista