Alain St.Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture was received by President Shimon Peres when he was in Israel just about a year ago. Minister St.Ange held a long an intimate conversation with President Peres at the Peres Centre for Peace.
World Tourism Day message from Minister Alain St.Ange of the Seychelles – islands dependent on their tourism industry
As the world marks Tourism Day it is important for us in Seychelles to say "Happy Tourism Day" to each and every one, but to also say let us all rally to defend, protect and help consolidate this industry that remains the powerful vehicle to not only stimulate the economic growth of our countries, but that also remains the motor for social growth in the world at large.
The annual Tourism Ball in the Seychelles was the activity that kicked-off celebrations for World Tourism Day in the islands known to have tourism as the pillar of its economy. On Saturday the 24th the list of those present at the Eden Bleu Hotel at Eden Islands was very much like the Who's Who in Tourism of the Seychelles.
Tourism Week 2016 - Seychelles recognising those who are seen as pillars of the island's tourism industry
Thanks to the hard work, dedication and devotion of many individuals, be it Seychellois or foreigners, the tourism industry of Seychelles has known many successes since its start.
Tourism has now become the pillar of the Seychelles economy and work is still being intensified to ensure that it continues to blossom and prosper.
Tourism Ball 2016 - Minister thanks partners for success of Seychelles tourism at first event to mark Tourism Week 2016
Tourism industry partners gathered at the Eden Bleu Hotel on Saturday evening for the annual tourism ball, the highlight of activities marking Tourism Week.
The event was attended by the Minister for Tourism and Culture Alain St Ange, principal secretary (PS) for tourism Anne Lafortune, chief executive (CEO) of the Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) Sherin Francis, the chief executive of Air Seychelles Roy Kinnear, the sales manager for Qatar Airways in Africa Ron Esparon, Second Princess in the Miss Seychelles … Another World 2016 pageant Samiya Albert, who was replacing crown winner Christine Barbier (who is currently doing a photoshoot overseas), among other invitees.
SEYCHELLES TOURISM BOARD ATTENDS THE JAPAN ASSOCIATION OF TRAVEL AGENTS EXPO (JATA) 2016 AS THE JAPANESE MARKET FOR SEYCHELLES KEEPS GROWING YEAR ON YEAR
The Seychelles Islands successfully made its appearance at the JATA Tourism Expo Japan 2016 under the banner of the Regional Tourism Organization for Southern Africa (RETOSA). The fair took place from 22nd – 25th September 2016 at the Tokyo Big Sight Venue.
- Seychelles branded Paris Taxis courtesy of Turkish Airline on the road for 2016 IFTM Top Resa French Tourism Fair
- Seychelles Minister honoured to be invited to view the recently discovered famous Caravaggio painting in Paris
- QATAR AIRWAYS USES IFTM TOP RESA OF PARIS TO PROMOTE NEW FLIGHTS TO SEYCHELLES
- Seychelles at the French Tourism Trade Fair of Paris
- Seychelles joins the world in celebrating the World Tourism Day
- Top Resa News - HOTEL LE DUC DE PRASLIN OF THE SEYCHELLES SINGLED OUT FOR HOLIDAYCHECK AWARDS 2016
- Conservation News from Seychelles: Bird Island Lodge spoken at Top Resa Tourism Trade Fair in Paris
- French Olympic Gold Medal winner Denis Gargaud discuss with Indian Ocean tourism personalities from Seychelles and Mauritius
- "Sports Tourism a niche well worth following" said Seychelles Minister as Tennis Star Jérémy Chardy confirms he will be holidaying in the islands
- Tennis Stars Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams at Patrick Mouratoglou's Tennis Academy - Indian Ocean Islands of Seychelles and Mauritius present and keeping islands visible