Alex Porteous, the General Manager at Four Seasons Seychelles has confirmed that Four Seasons Seychelles had promoted Lucianne Ally to the post of Human Resources Director and Executive Committee Member.
"A strong regional integration system: Air and land connectivity & travel facilitation" was the topic that brought Minister Alain St.Ange of the Seychelles to the podium to address the UNWTO Haiti Conference
Minister Alain St.Ange of the Seychelles, who is in Port-au-Prince in Haiti for the UNWTO (United Nations World Tourism Organisation) on the question of Multidestination Opportunities for Regional Integration took to the podium on Wednesday the 20 May to address the burning question of "A strong regional integration system: Air and land connectivity & travel facilitation" .
The Seychelles Tourism Board has won the best stand award at the Indaba, South Africa’s biggest trade fair held from May 9-11.
Inducted into ‘Hall of Fame’ of Five-time Certificate of Excellence Winners on the World’s Largest Travel Site. L’Archipel Hotel on Praslin has been recognized as a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame winner.
Tourism promotion with success as Seychelles carnival makes cover page of May 2015 edition of European magazine
Success is easy to take for granted, but the tireless efforts by the Team at the Seychelles Tourism Board to keep Seychelles visible in the four corners of the world is no easy feat at all.
Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant of the Seychelles pulls the Trip Advisor Certificate for Excellence 2015
Marie France MacGregor, the Owner of the Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant at Bel Ombre simply said "I must be doing something right" as she pulled the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2015.
- Visibility in Tourism is key as Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO) and Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands meet with Senior Vice President of CNN and Anita Mendiratta of TASK CNN
- Beijing Union University becomes a platform for the recruitment for foreign students for the Seychelles Tourism Academy
- Haiti & Seychelles Tourism Ministers meet in Port-au-Prince as UNWTO Conference on Multidestination Opportunities for Regional Integration opens
- Vesak Activities in Seychelles by Buddhist Association shows promotion of continued spirit of respect through diversity
- Seychelles celebrates important milestone in the history of its National Museums
- Seychelles Tourism Board… A robust presence in the Arabian Travel Market
- Fregate Island Private keeping up 'Seychelles Brand' Image
- Seychelles Pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2015 - A Clockwork Sunset
- Cote D'Ivoire and Seychelles Ministers used the 2015 edition of the carnival in Seychelles to consolidate their working partnership
- Announcement of Air Seychelles returning with direct non-stop flights to Paris now confirmed brings renewed interests from French Tour Operators