On the Move is how the emancipation of culture in the Seychelles is being described. It was only last week that the Patrick Victor Cultural Foundation was launched and this week Patrick Victor, the Patron of the Foundation will himself be leading a delegation of artists to Mauritius alongside Benjamine Rose, the PS for Culture in the Ministry of Tourism and Culture to participate in the Festival 6-8 Sega Typik et Maloya.
The popular and highly respected Seychelles artist Patrick Victor last Friday the 15th July launched the "Patrick Victor Cultural Foundation" in the presence of Government Ministers, PS for Culture, CEO of the National Arts Council (NAC), CEO of the Heritage Foundation, CEO of the Tourism Board, people who have been remarkable in promoting the Seychelles Culture, other artists and friends and members of the public.
Hajira Amla of the Seychelles News Agency writes this week that an air hostess who fell in love with Seychelles during a friend's island wedding wants to make her luxury holiday business the number one outlet for bookings on the island nation. It’s not often you hear of stories like Christine Kimbrell’s, who attended a wedding in Seychelles and then followed a newly hatched dream. She is now the owner of the travel agency SeyExclusive based in Lincoln, United Kingdom.
Sunset viewed from Hotel L'Archipel on Praslin Island in the Seychelles shows off the unrivalled beauty of these mid-ocean tropical islands
Sesel sa !!! is how Louis D'Offay, the Owner of Hotel L'Archipel on the island of Praslin described the unrivalled beauty of a spectacular sunset that was appreciated by his guests as they appreciated a sundowner at his establishment.
The annual Graduation Ceremony by the seychelles Tourism Academy rallies the island's tourism trade to support the young graduates and also shows clearly that Seychelles has managed to empower its youth to be part of the industry that is today the pillar of their economy.
Hajira Amla of the Seychelles News Agency writes that Seychelles is often considered the ultimate getaway, with year-round warm weather, an endless supply of sand and sea, and some of the most luxurious hotels in the world
But one visitor to the balmy islands has no intention of resting on his laurels.
- An Arsenal football riddle: Does Bellerin's 'Paradise' = Seychelles?
- ATOM Travel of Mauritius celebrates its 55 anniversary in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Xavier Luc Duval of Mauritius and Minister Alain St.Ange of the Seychelles
- Albert Durand of Praslin continues to produce 'Made in Seychelles' souvenir products
- Tourism in the Vanilla islands discussed by Mauritius and Seychelles with CEO of the Regional Organisation at Port Louis meeting
- Seychelles Tourism Board keep its travel agents in Reunion Island abreast of the destination and its products
- Vanilla Islands committed to better Indian Ocean's tourism industry
- Seychelles and Mauritius : Tourism Partners for Success
- Principal Secretary for Seychelles Tourism and Senior Tourism Consultant attend 7th Meeting of the SADC Ministers responsible for Tourism in Botswana
- Mauritius and Seychelles meet to discuss continued cooperation in the field of tourism
- Seychelles wins #1 Travel + Leisure Island Award